Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Genius Time Progress

I've made a little progress with my Genius Time Project. Turn Two For Youth got back to me and would love for me to do an equipment drive at the high school and middle school. Turn Two For Youth specializes in providing equipment for people in the community and in different countries, such as the Dominican Republic. They offered to provide flyers and a banner to promote the equipment drive around school. They also offered to let me use their Facebook page to document my progress. With a little help from the school, getting the message out to middle school and high school parents would make a big difference. Making announcements at school and sending out emails asking for support would be very helpful. My "partnership" with Turn Two For Youth will really help with the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment