Friday, August 21, 2015

Experience in DigCit

Dig Cit is by no means your typical high school course.  I went into this class not really knowing what to expect, and I honestly still don't know what to expect.  I have learned that we are trying to change our perspective and actually use our own creativity to make something that may benefit or spread awareness for an issue.  This class is trying to help spread ideas in the community, not a class that revolves around getting good test grades. The challenges I have faced so far is deciding what my passion project will be about.  I have some ideas in mind, but that doesn't mean all of them will turn out alright.  I'm excited about working on something that can hopefully help others.  I'm also excited about collaborating with people inside and outside the classroom to help make these projects successful.  Hopefully we can do something important and help others!

6 comments:

  1. Cole,

    Congrats on your first blog post. The tremendous aspect of a class like this: You will learn to love the learning process. Take risks and don't be afraid to make mistakes!

    Mr. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to read my first blog!

      Delete
  2. It's good to be in a class that can challenge you in different ways! I look forward to seeing what passion project you choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. Schroth! I hope to see how this all plays out!

      Delete
  3. Collaboration is the way of the world Cole, and I am excited to see that you are looking forward to this way of working along side your peers. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can work with people to achieve our goal!

      Delete