Monday, September 28, 2015

PD Reflection Blog

On Friday, our DigCit class did presentations for Professional Development. The tool I helped present was Todays Meet for the Social Studies department to help give teachers a new way to engage their students during class and outside class. Honestly, I was pretty nervous about presenting in front of teachers about a tool that I was not 100% sold on. Although I was uncertain about presenting at first, I found a couple realistic ways that Todays Meet can be used in class. I thought my presentation was decent. I feel that I could have explained the tool better and left out a few important pieces of information. After all the presentations were done I felt that I was more comfortable explaining Todays Meet one on one with some teachers. Overall, our class surprisingly received positive feedback from the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment