Friday, January 8, 2016

Video Project

In class we'll be working on a video project to promote different foundations. Fortunately I get to do a video for the foundation I'm working with for my end of year project. I am working alongside Blake Washburn and surprisingly Jacob Costa. Both of these dudes know way more about video production/editing than me, so that will help me out a little bit. 
Vince Chalena came to speak to our class Wednesday about the history of Turn Two for Youth and gave us an idea for what he wanted in the video. He would like to see us make a video on how to become an "ambassador" for the foundation and how to donate baseball equipment. His presentation went well and I'm glad to be working with him. He is apart of the "baseball family" and I know exactly how that life works. 

-Below I included a grizzly bear because of how strong and majestic they look. It relates to Turn Two for Youth because of how strong they're message is and the majectic feeling you get when you can give the gift of baseball to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment